Get an account and/or a blog on Maagblog.ysu.edu
1. Go to http://maagblog.ysu.edu. (no www)
2. Fill out the form requirement for each area.
a. Choose your username carefully. You can not change it once you sign in.
b. The server will only accept a email@example.com email. You will receive your confirm e-mail at the address you provide.
c. Select Gimme a blog if you want a blog with your account. Otherwise, select Just a username, please. Go to next.
3. Fill out this form. The fields in this form can be changed later.
When you click Signup, the blog or the account is yours.
4. You will get a page to tell you that you have this blog. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you . Click on the link in the e-mail to confirm and activate your blog.
5. The sending email address should be firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. After you activate your blog, you will see page asking you to assign a password for your username.
7. I don’t recommend that you view your site at this point. Please Login with your username and password to set up your blog and consult the next section: How to set up your blog?