- Economics 4880 Home Page
- Business Databases: Finding Articles
- U.S Statistics: Print Sources
- U.S. Statistics: Web Sources
- International Statistics: Print Sources
- International Statistics: Web Sources
Analysis of Economic Problems
The application and extension of the student’s skills in economic analysis and statistical techniques to economic issues. The course covers sources of data, exploratory data techniques, matching of data and statistical tests, interpretation and presentation of the results. Students demonstrate their command of research techniques by the completion of a research paper and its oral presentation.
Description taken from Youngstown State University’s Undergraduate Bulletin.
For help with writing and citation format, visit the YSU Writing Center. Below are links to handouts available electronically from the Writing Center. Handouts for other style formats are available in print from the Writing Center.
- Guidelines for APA Style Reference Lists (Follows 2009 APA Update)
- Guidelines for MLA Citations, Seventh Edition
Style manuals for various formats are available in Maag Library’s Reference Room.
Ask for assistance at the Reference Desk.
- Economics 4880 Library Instruction
- U.S. Statistics & Demographics Print Sources
- Government Agency & Information Websites
- Academic Journals / Trade Publications / Popular Magazines
- Research Databases
- Business Source Complete
- Academic Search Complete
- Electronic Journal Center
- MasterFILE Premier (popular magazines)
- Regional Business News
- Newspaper Source
- LexisNexis Academic
- NBER Working Papers
- Maag Journal Finder
- Online Request Forms
- Off Campus Access