Holiday Tree Recycling December 7, 2010Posted by Christine in : Uncategorized , add a comment
From the Mahoning Valley Green Team:
When the holidays are over, don’t put your Christmas tree out with the trash – let us reuse it!
Trees will be collected at the following sites and reused as natural fish habitat at area lakes. Please remove all decorations! Hours of operation are December 26, 2010 through January 31, 2011, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Austintown Twp. – Township Park, 6000 Kirk Rd.
- Berlin Twp. – Berlin Township Bldg., 15823 W Akron-Canfield Rd.
- Canfield Twp. – Fire Station, 5007 Messerly Rd.
- Craig Beach Village – Across from Miller Marine, Mahoning Ave.
- Ellsworth Twp. – Fire Station, 6036 S. Salem-Warren Rd.
- Goshen Twp. – Maintenance Garage, 12649 Seacrist Rd.
- Green Twp. – Cemetery at SR 165 & Beaver Creek Rd.
- Jackson Twp.- Fire Station, 229 N. Salem-Warren Rd.
- Lowellville Village – Village Street Dept., 3 W. McGaffney Ave.
- Mahoning County – Southside Annex, 2801 Market St.
- New Middletown / Springfield – 10720 Struthers Rd. next to water tower
- Poland Twp. – Road Department, 7508 Clingan Rd.
- Smith Twp. – Township Bldg., 846 N. Johnson Rd.
- Struthers City – Trees will be picked up at the curb.
WRAPPING PAPER & GREETING CARDS CAN BE RECYCLED AT ANY AREA
PLEASE PLACE IN AREA MARKED FOR NEWSPAPER / MAGAZINES.
In cooperation with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources